Information here will be regularly updated. Last updated 2022-May-07.
Come back before the event for final information!
Plan of the location with a draft program
Friday 18:00 - 22:00 / Saturday 9:00 - 22:00 / Sunday 9:00 - 18:00
Entry for Friday evening program is FREE
Entry for main program on Saturday or Sunday is 100 CZK for each day. If you plan to come both days you need to buy two tickets.
Kids up to 100 cm height will have free entry.
On location you will receive identification wristband, which will allow you to leave and enter during the whole day.
Tickets can be purchased here - https://zlutelazne.enigoo.cz/app/tickets/events/242
- Pre-paid admission will speed up participants' passage to the venue.
- We do not collect the entrance fee, the operator of the venue does. Therefore, it is not possible to order admission on the event eshop.
Meet & Greet event
GPS Maze Europe
- Exhibition will be open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Inside the exhibiton you can find 10 LAB geocaches.
- An online version of all texts translated into English will be available for foreign visitors.
- Here you can read more about GPS Maze
- Logbook for the main event will be available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Community Celebration Event Logbook
- Special logbook for the Community Celebration event will be available on Saturday and Sunday.
- Geocachers can log the cache (GC8FROG) by finding and taking a photo with either the official full-size Signal the Frog® mascot or the official 2020 Signal the Frog® banner, making Mega/Giga-Events the only place to log the Locationless Cache.
- This will be available on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lab geocaches of the main event will be available on Saturday and Sunday.
- CITO Lab geocaches will be available on Sunday.
- Lab geocaches of the GPS Maze will be available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.¨
- Here you can find overview of LAB geocaches
- We are preparing CITO for the Sunday morning. There are plenty of opportunities in the area (unfortunately).